Friday, February 18, 2011

The Sleeping Arrangements Part 2

Good news everyone, Josh has decided to sleep in his BED! It's a miracle! It's so exciting! He is somewhat normal :)

But unfortunately everything is not uphill from here...

So, last night I was at my friend's house pretty late, and when I was getting ready for bed I was in my bathroom (which is right across from Josh's room) and suddenly, I heard a loud noise that was a bit scary. I was reluctant to go in in the first place because I didn't know what to expect, but I decided to venture in and find out the meaning of the mysterious noise. I found out the source (Joshua's obnoxious snoring) but all of that meant nothing when I discovered 5-6 things that were even more alarming than the original shock of the noise.

Once again, I will lay this out in pictures to better explain myself.

I walked in and found this:



Let's analyze this picture with a game of ispy! I spy a few books, a couple blankets, a flashlight, a weird red clencher thingy, and a HUGE plastic sword amongst a sleeping boy


Oh NO! Sleeping boy has awoken! Sorry Joshy! But wait! I also spy a sing-a-ma-jig, Spongebob slippers, and bear-bear!

I started heading down the ladder, and noticed something else that had caught my eye. It was Josh's bag of Valentines from a few days before! How precious!

I reached inside to see what I could find!


I found a variety of Valentine's! How precious! But...what's that? A Pokemon card? Those things are STILL around?


Geez Josh! I thought you had better judgment than this...



I decided to leave the sleeping boy alone and I headed to my own room for a good night's sleep. On my way, I could not help but notice Jenna's sleeping arrangement of choice which she often decides to undertake. Tell me how THIS could POSSIBLY be comfortable...















Yes, that's a chair. Let's think back for a second to Sleeping Arrangements and remember the large bed which Jenna has waiting for her every night...but no. She decides to sleep on chair.















Looks comfy?


I will conclude this blog post with a new segment I shall call..."Wait, What?" It's for those times when the children say things that make me a little bit confused and a lot more speechless.
This Wait, What? Comes from our awesome babysitter Danielle. She shared this story with me the other day...
(While driving in the car, Danielle mentioned St. Patrick's Day which is quickly approaching)
Danielle- St.Patrick's Day is coming up you guys! Josh, do you know who St.Patrick was?
Josh- Yeah! I know! That's Spongebob's best friend!
Wait, What?

1 comment:

  1. Jenna puts something on her lips, that's why their so shiny!!!

    ReplyDelete