Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vegetarian


Recently, I stopped eating meat. I still will eat it as long as I know where it's coming from...but that's really a different story. Anyways, I've been throwing around the term "vegetarian" a lot. The kids have NO idea what being a vegetarian means nor did I think they cared or even payed attention when I talked about it...but I was very wrong.

Today I was cleaning my room and I was hanging up all the clothes on my floor while Sara sat on the bed watching me and paying close attention to everything I was doing. After about 10 minutes of watching me, she decided to go into her own closet (which is right next to mine) and look at her clothes that are hung up. THEN, I heard something that made me pay a little more attention to her...

She held up a hanger with a cute sweater on it and said.....
"Mmmm, Vegetarian!"

At first I was like, what the heck? Why would she ever say that when holding up a piece of clothing? Then it clicked. She associated the word vegetarian with whatever she thought was cute...IT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!

I asked her what she said, and she got all shy, but then admitted she had said vegetarian and giggled like a little Guatemalan. She honestly gets cuter every second.


"Mmmm, Vegetarian!"

3 comments:

  1. "she had said vegetarian and giggled like a little Guatemalan." hahahahahahahahahahaha I was cracking up!!! you fool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww. Sooo cute! I love my little goddaughter.

    ReplyDelete